Friday, 22 April 2016

Return of The Warrior King!



Sometimes it's good to go back and have a stab at past work you are not happy with - as much as a pain it can be, the end result is always better and you can sleep a little sounder at night. Recently I've been re-working book covers for my portfolio and I've already gone back to one that I have recently finished, The Warrior King:

The Warrior King - Updated

I really wasn't happy with the original rendering of this cover, I felt there way a lot wrong with it except for the concept. So, tackling the image again (luckily I work in multiple layers, and so I could go back to a point I was happy with and start again from there) I found a bit of time to rework the artwork.

The Warrior King - Original Artwork
 

Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2016 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment