Thursday, 21 April 2016

Ghost Impact and Forever Death



A busy-busy day today, so-much-so that I have just this moment finished these two book cover samples. Both are science fiction inspired, however one is very much classic science fiction in style, where as the other is more in the supernatural/horror camp:

Ghost Impact

Forever Death
These two samples replace the original cover samples I created featuring a sci-fi female character and a zombie style apocalypse respectively - this is due to a change in my art style for working on book covers and having to update a few renderings. 

I'm very happy with both of these, especially 'Forever Death', there is just something about the hero surrounded by 'zombies' armed only with an ax to fight his way out you can't help liking - well I can't anyway! 





Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2016 




No comments:

Post a Comment