Saturday, 12 March 2016

Rebel Planet Is Now LIVE!



One of the things I've wanted to create with my artwork, apparel in particular, has been some awesome designs that are limited. I did take a look at designing artwork for Tee Fury. However, their model is very much, 'blink and you miss it'. Not only that, as the artist you have very little control once the artwork is submitted. So, if it works for you, that's great. For me it didn't.

Then I found TeeSpring.

Always being one to take advantage of opportunity when it presents itself, therefore I jumped on-board and open a new webstore selling limited edition apparel carrying my artwork. The plan is to run five to ten campaigns at a time for a one month period, selling a limited number of prints of the designs from fifty and two-hundred per design.  



Currently my webstore, called Rebel Planet, is selling my first five designs. As I'm giving it a try, four of those designs are available via my Redbubble store and one is a shiny new and very limited edition design. I will add though, I have dropped the price of the four tees that I have with both Redbubble and TeeSpring

My Awesome Webstore Rebel Planet


As Rebel Planet has just gone live today, I thought I'd set-up a promotion for the first week. So, until midnight on Friday (18th of March 2016) there is an additional five bucks off by simply clicking on the five rebel bucks below and following the link. Then once you have selected your tee the discount will automatically be applied:




Not only that, there are further discounts for buying more than one tee - so if you are buying, buy them all! That would be my impartial advice.....



My First and VERY Limited Edition Tee: Imperial Ace (Check out the awesome back print as well!).


Loads more to come on this soon.





Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2016 











No comments:

Post a Comment