Saturday, 30 January 2016

The Best Pilot in the Galaxy!



It's the New Year, well for a few more days, and so it's time to start getting some fresh new designs into my RedBubble store. I've started the year off with some cool new Star Wars inspired designs, I think this comes from playing too much X-Wing recently and watch far too much Star Wars....

...Only joking, you can never play too much X-Wing and watch too much Star Wars! 

Here are the designs on some awesome t-shirts:


 Black Leader (Poe Dameron)
Black Leader (Poe Dameron)

Blue Leader (Poe Dameron)

Red Five (Luke Skywalker)

Red Three (Biggs Darklighter)

Red Two (Wedge Antillies)

Scum (Bounty Hunters)

My fave has to be the Black Leader and Blue Leader designs, they turned out looking awesome, the contrast in the colours really sells the design for me. However, having said that, I really do like the Scum design as well.... I think my personal t-shirt collection is about to grow by six new additions! 












Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2016







No comments:

Post a Comment