Friday, 13 November 2015

My New Website and Store is Coming Soon!





That's right, after more work than I've done in the last year combine My art studio, Cimmerian Studios, is almost built and ready to rock, and my new website and online store is almost ready to go live as well! 

What does this mean?

Well, in the very short future when you browse to www.cimmerianstudios.com you will be magically transported to my new site and the current place holder website will be packed up and shipped away for a rainy day. The new website and store will be fantastic and include all of my studios products and services, news, updates, and everything else you could want from the art team. 

So, keep your eyes pealed for more updates here on my blog, and also updates on the studio can be found on the Cimmerian Studios Facebook Page or Twitter Feed. Until then, here is a little teaser of things to come....







Artwork ©Simon Breeze/Cimmerian Studios 2015
















No comments:

Post a Comment