Saturday, 24 October 2015

Sneak Peek - Female Jungle Fighter



Currently I'm a very busy guy, one of the things I'm working on is the very first 30mm Heroic scale miniature for table top gaming for Cimmerian Studios.  I'm about a third of the way through the sculpt of a Sci-Fi female jungle fighter. The remit for this one is to , 'keep it real' as I've found with most female miniatures the sculpt can end up making them look more than a little impractical for combat - Unless anyone knows anything different, I'm yet to see a female soldier go into battle wearing hot pants, a bandanna and a pair of boots, boobies out shooting a rocket launcher! Don't get me wrong, I love a good pin-up, however there is a time and a place.

So, here is a sneak peek at the sculpt so far:


Guns, knives and killy things to be added soon...





Artwork ©Simon Breeze/Cimmerian Studios 2015










No comments:

Post a Comment