Monday, 11 May 2015

Swords and Sorcery



AS PROMISED In my last post here is some of the test art for the comic I'm currently writing, illustrating and just about everything else with - I though it was about time I worked on my own comic for a change. The comic is currently called: Swords and Sorcery - although this may change, it depends on if it already is owned, used or I may just change my mind. For now though, this is what I'm going for.

THE COMIC Idea is a fantasy one, very much based in a realm that my warped mind created, and inspired by the old comics, films and books I read as a kid and still do to this day from the Swords and Sorcery genre. So to start with, here are the first few characters:

Joban

The 'Guys' 

Thor-Grim

Valeria


I'M STILL Developing the art style, and this shows with a lot of the artwork I have created recently, and the plan is to have an 'old comic' feel to the artwork as well as the story telling. 


THAT'S IT For now, more to follow soon!





Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2015










No comments:

Post a Comment