Thursday, 30 April 2015

Binary Sunset



WELL IT'S Been a while since my last post. I must admit I'm busy-busy-busy at the moment, I kind of get where Uncle Owen was coming from now when Luke asked to leave and join the academy. Maybe I just need to hire some new droids to keep on top of things?

ANYWAY, I Digress, something that I don't do very often....    ...What am I working on? Well, as hinted at, a lot. I'm currently writing, designing and illustrating a comic, I thought it was time to work for myself in this area. Video game concept art, which will develop into the actual game art - I'm very excited about this and once I get the okay from the guys behind the complex stuff, like making it work, I'll see about posting some of the artwork here. I'm also up to my eyeballs in graphic art for my online store - the thing that keeps me in my little world of art and war gaming. Talking of war gaming, I have been a busy bee with my Chaos army and have just acquired an Imperial Guard army. That should keep me going for a while and Games Workshop in paint supplies sales too boot.

HERE ARE Some of the latest designs for my Redbubble store, normally I would like to go into each one in some detail, however time is not my friend right now.



AND JUST To finish with, I have tagged this with more than one Star Wars reference, how to make a forty-year-old cry with joy? Just show him the last 10 seconds of this trailer:



Lots-and-lots of updates coming soon!



Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2015








No comments:

Post a Comment