Thursday, 15 January 2015

King (and Queen) of the Monsters



I WANTED To design a monster t-shirt, I had no idea how I wanted it to look, or even for that matter, what monster I wanted to make it about. While I was having a ponder, the sun was out, which for this time of year was a nice surprise, and I got to thinking about the beach, 1980's retro t-shirts and the rest is history.

I WENT For three monsters in the end, three very old classic monsters as well. Not only that, because I liked the sunny 80's background I designed to go with the monsters, I have put a design together with only the sunset background as well.


Colour Ocean


King of the Monsters Radioactive Lizard


King of the Monsters Giant Gorilla


Queen of the Monsters the 50ft Woman

AS YOU Can see, all four are nice and retro, I think the one I like the most has to be the Queen of the Monsters. It looks really awesome on a pillow for some really strange reason - one for the sofa at home! 






Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2015














No comments:

Post a Comment