Monday, 24 November 2014

What A Mug!



WELL I Must admit, it has been a while since my last post. I don't know why, but this year seems to be rocketing by and I've been feeling rushed off of my feet with things. I think the time is approaching for a bit of a holiday and take stock of the last few months to try and get some grounding back in my day-to-day life. Enough of my rambles though. I have recently discovered that RedBubble (the online store that hosts/sells my artwork for me) has started selling some additional items that you can get your artwork added to, one of them being mugs.

SO I Thought, 'why not' and got some of my artwork added on to mugs. Not only that, but I've managed to find some time to squeeze in one or two new designs as well - enjoy:

THIS FIRST One is called, 'Titan' and is inspired by the giant Warhammer 40,000 Titans with a dollop of Godzilla:



THIS NEXT One is called, 'Police Box' clearly inspired by Doctor Who and is just a random idea that popped into my addled brain:


HERE COME The mugs! So, to give you an idea of how the artwork appears, here is a hoodie that I designed that I have now taken the artwork design from and put onto mugs.



AND NOW How that same design (and similar) appear on these awesome mugs:




JUST TO Finish off with, a throw cushion. For some reason these things appear on beds throughout the world. Yet, they never seem to get used for anything other then 'dressing'. It's odd, but any-who, if you're going to dress you bed with cushions, why not one traveling at warp speed captain...
Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2014




















No comments:

Post a Comment