Thursday, 29 May 2014

War Gear To Keep Your Purity Fresh



FOUR NEW Products for my D6Gear store today, one (the field bag) is a re-work of one of my 'prototypes' which I liked before I updated it, now I love it! One is my first attempt at underwear...

FIRST UP Is the re-work of my Imperial War Gear Bag, now called the Imperial Approved War Gear Field Bag:


THIS FIELD Bag is awesome, I have one of my own (the prototype) and I use it for carting all of my rule books, codex, dice and a load of other gear to games. It is 100% heavyweight cotton canvas with antique brass buckles, a cotton-webbed shoulder strap, inside hanging zipper pocket (handy for all those dice), enzyme washed for a vintage look and is 12" W x 16" H x 3.5" D.


USING THE Same artwork, yet on a different product, here is my first attempt at a hat. This one is called, the Imperial Skull & Wings Baseball Cap and is made with unstructured 100% brushed cotton canvas with adjustable hook/loop tape closure adjusts from 20" to 24" (the crown measures 3 1/4"):







STILL STAYING With the skull and wings artwork here is also another first for me a hip flask. This one is called the Imperial Hip Flask, and is made of stainless steel with a screw-down cap. The flask holds 60z of liquid and is 3.75" x 3.75":


I MENTIONED Underwear at the top of this post and here it is; Purity Sealed Boxer Shorts, keeping your purity fresh since M.41! These are men's boxer shorts made of 100% lightweight cotton for breathable comfort. They are closed fly with an elastic-band waistband and are great for underwear or sleepwear:





THAT'S IT For today!





Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2014








  


No comments:

Post a Comment