Friday, 4 October 2013

Bad Girl Gone Good?



Here is the counterpoint artwork to my last pin-up girl, Rock Angel. This one is called Bad Girl:




I must admit, I'm really enjoying working purely in black and white with my artwork at the moment, and I genuinely feel that these last two paintings are some of my best work yet. I think what you're not seeing is a lot of black and white artwork I'm currently doing for a book that I can't publish yet on my website, this is giving me a lot of time to refine my skills in this style, thus giving me the fantastic render you see here.

If all goes to plan, once I finish my current book commission, I'll be spending more time on black and white artwork and see what I can come up with.





Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2013









No comments:

Post a Comment