Monday, 13 May 2013



"Never Forget, Never Forgive! The Fallen Must Repent!" — Deathwing Catechism

I haven't painted a 'full' painting in a while, and by that I mean a rendering of a scene with a character and a background with a bit of a story to it. Recently I've been working on a lot of logos, pin-ups and other fun stuff. So here it is, Dark Angel:



I had so much fun painting this, it is an image I've had kicking about my brain for a few months now and just needed to sit down and get on with it. I think this is my best Space Marine to date, I'm really now starting to get to grips with the look and 'feel' of the Warhammer 40,000 universe and how things should go together. Which is odd when I say it out loud like that as I've been reading the books and playing the games since the 80's when it all began!

Next I have some more art from the dark, grim future of the 41st millennium. However it is back to the smaller art for now in the shape of some insignia.


Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2013 Dark Angel ©Games Workshop





No comments:

Post a Comment