Friday, 17 May 2013

For Tanith...



'A warrior's faith in his commander is his best armour and his strongest weapon' - Tactica Imperium

My latest work of art from the Warhammer 40,000 universe is now finished, another attempt at the Tanith First and Only insignia:


For this one I dropped the idea of it being a pin badge and just went for a straight-up insignia. To save arguments, like the last time (and because it looks way cooler with the single dagger), I've gone for the single dagger variation of the insignia.


I'm megga-happy with how this one came out, the whole thing for me has just fallen together nicely and I think it looks really cool. So-much-so, the next time you see me at a comic convention or art expo, expect to see me in this t-shirt:



More 40K art coming soon...



Artwork © Simon Breeze 2013 / Warhammer 40,000 © Games Workshop






No comments:

Post a Comment