Thursday, 7 February 2013

Wonder Woman




Day 6 is here and I’m changing the rules! There are two more characters I want to add that, although they are comic heroes, they are not strictly ‘Super’ heroes. If all goes to plan by Friday I should have all ten characters painted, and starting next week I maybe looking at some bad guys from the comic world too...

Back to today, you may now have noticed a pattern of two DC characters and then two Marvel characters, one male and then one female?

Today’s DC Female is Wonder Woman



I must admit, I panted a Wonder Woman a little while ago and I’ll also admit I didn't like the painting too much and have been waiting for an opportunity to have another go. I think I got it right this time. Back to Marvel tomorrow for the first of my two ‘non-super’ heroes.




Artwork ©Simon Breeze 2013
Wonder Woman ©DC  Comics





No comments:

Post a Comment