Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Exeter Comic Expo 2012




Well, I know it's been a smidgen over a week now since the event. However, better late than never!

So, oddly, just over a week ago I was exhibiting at the second of the Exeter Comic Expos this year (the first being back in February). As always it was a fantastic day and a good time was had by all. One of my personal highlights was the brilliant presence of the Southern Troopers, who made my day as I got to pose with Chewbacca and a Luke Skywalker look-a-like - childhood dream met!

Here are the handful of photos I managed to grab in between meeting people and buying too many comics, although you can never have enough comics. The comment of, 'too many' is on behalf of my lovely wife who, when I walk in the door with a pile of books in my arms, worries about just where we are going to keep them all in our home in addition to the ones I already own.

 

SAM_2103

SAM_2102

SAM_2098

SAM_2096

SAM_2095

SAM_2094

SAM_2116

SAM_2114

SAM_2109

SAM_2106

SAM_2105

SAM_2104



Find out more about the Southern Troopers here and Exeter Comic Expo here.








No comments:

Post a Comment