Saturday, 13 October 2012

Bristol Sci-Fi and Fantasy Convention 2012


This year’s Bristol-Con 2012 has come around quickly!

It only feels like just last week I was having a brilliant time a Bristol-Co 2011.



Yes, one week today it is all kicking off again, and all of the hard work the Bristol Sci-Fi and Fantasy guys put in pays off in one day of mind popping, all you can eat, science fiction and fantasy creativity to fill you to bursting point.

I’m really looking forward to this year’s event, it is a fantastic day that gives me a chance to catch up with so brilliant folk, it gives me a chance to charge up my Sc-Fi batteries for another twelve months. And not only that, I get to hang my art on a wall along side some great Sci-Fi and Fantasy artists, see  a few panels and join one too – which I always look forward to. Just to keep me out of trouble throughout the day I’m going to be putting some comic art together live in the art room – no pressure there...

Find out more about the day here: Bristol-Con 2012 and I will be posting some photos of the day once the dust settles.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment