Saturday, 11 August 2012

I Think Now Is When You Are Meant To Start Screaming...


The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time.'  - Lorgar, Primarch of the Word Bearers


Well here is my latest painting from the realm of the Warhammer 40,000 Universe, Temple of the Daemon Prince:


This one took a while due to the amount of detail I included, and is taking me a little bit of time to get use to due to the amount of bright colouring too. I can only think of one other painting I have done that used so many vibrant colours and that did not go down to well with a few of the critics out there.

However, this one I think it works. Mostly due to the fact that it has to be a bright and vibrant coloured painting – it’s a big ass scary Daemon from the Warp!

Even more Warhammer 40k art coming soon, if you follow my Twitter feed there is a few sneaky peaks at the WIP.




No comments:

Post a Comment